MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

JESS SENDS ME AN EMAIL 5 MINUTES LATER

I just posted here that Jess and I are over!  As soon as I did, I got this email from him.  He is making me crazy!  What the fuck do I do?  Don't be fooled by this guys calm, intelligent demeanor.  He has serious issues regarding relationships, love, commitment and sex.  I have no clue as to what to do.  Here is the email that he just sent me:


I'm sorry I hung up the phone and won't pick up, but I
don't think the conversation we were going to have was going to help us out. Maybe, if you aren't too mad at me we can have a discussion  
about us later today. Since that's what I think you are asking about.


Though it's probably hard for you to believe, I do love you.


Again, I'm so sorry I won't pick up, but I don't think we are in a 
very good place to have a productive discussion and a break -- even 
just a few hours to cool off -- would probably be good.


Love, J

No comments: