MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

Quicken Deluxe 2010 Sucks

Quicken sucks!  I've been using their software for years and years for all my savings and checking accounts, bill paying, credit cards, money market accounts and even for my stock portfolio.  It's not that I'm some big freaking deal, quite the contrary, it's just that when it comes to my finances, I'm an organization freak.  This month, Quicken forced me to buy their new 2010 Deluxe version because they were ending there support for the 2007 version which I have been using and that meant I couldn't do anymore transaction downloads!  So, I had to buy it.  I downloaded it today and when I ran it for the first time, I fucking lost most of my information and thousands of transactions.  Shit! I spent nearly 4 hours on the phone with their representative in India and eventually, I got it all back. Thank God, I had always backed up my Quicken files to an external hard drive.

Everyone, back up your computer shit, unless you don't care about losing it all. I was really lucky, you may not be!

No comments: