MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

My Very Sad Dream.

I sent this email to Mary this morning. It was my dream that I had about Jess sometime early this morning before I woke up. I woke up so sad, really sad, but I think I wake up that way thinking about him every morning.

Here is what I wrote to her:

I had a dream, and I had it early this morning. I was in Barnes & Noble. Or maybe it was Borders. I don't remember which. The store was different, the likes of which I have no recollection of ever being in. I was with you. I was paying for something at the register and you were wandering around somewhere waiting for me. When I got done paying, I went to look for you and saw you in the distance. You were standing next to a man in a dark navy blue suit. You and he were far away from me so it was difficult to see who he was. His back was too me. As I walked a bit closer to you, the man turned. He looked like Jess!  Could it be Jess? It was Jess! He looked at me and smiled. He was beautiful!! Jess!!! I got nervous and excited at the same time. I started walking faster to get to him and my heart was pounding in my chest. As I got closer, I realized it wasn't Jess. It was just a man. I was heartbroken. So disappointed. It wasn't Jess. It never will be Jess!  Then I woke up.

No comments: