MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

An Amazing Comment From Dale. Thank you Dale So Very Much!

I needed to get to my computer and write this post. I got a text on my phone an hour or so ago with a "comment" posted to my blog. It was so amazing that I needed to write a post specifically to let you all read it. I have never, at least I can't remember, post someone's comment; but here is the exception. There are good people out there and Dale (the person who wrote the comment to me) has sent me such a moving and heartwarming post that I wanted everyone and anyone out there who may be feeling similar or exactly as I have been feeling, to read it.  Maybe it will help you as well, even if for just a few minutes! Thanks Dale. You are a good person and not only will I benefit from your words but I think all those who read them will benefit as well.

Dale W. said...

I've just stumbled across your blog, and spent a good hour reading through some of your posts. Oh honey.

Firstly you need to be told that you too are amazing. Lovable, sweet, brilliant and charming. It seems to me that you need to remember this a lot more often. I've never met you, and yet it's obvious from your blog that you're not remembering that you were a whole person, a complete, lovable, amazing person before Jess came into your life, and you will still be that person when he's left it.

That said, honey, you need to start lifting your head up again. I know you're hurting, and I know things feel lousy and cruddy when you've had one you love shut you out, but come on, dearest. There's still sunrises, and still birds singing, and you're still an amazing man put on this Earth to make people happy, to fulfil a role, to make a difference. Something I know you can do.

I'm nowhere near you in the world, or I'd come over and give you a giant hug; it seems to me you need it. But I can do the next best thing as far as I am able, and that's to tell you that YOU are both wonderful and loved. I wish you love and light and positive feelings and wishes and hope you can still see that the sun is shining upon you and you need no-one else to complete you. You do that just fine on your own.

DW.xxx

May 9, 2011 1:20 PM 

No comments: