MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Saturday Night, Was I Horny Or Just Having Some Fun?


It's Sunday morning, a good time to write a post. Finally, we get a blue sky and lots of sun. Last night was a engagement party being held outdoors in the happy couples parents big yard. It could have been beautiful as there were flower pedestals and candle torches and buffet tables set up everywhere in the sprawling, forested back yard.  I say it could have been because as the party was set to begin, the rain started...and it rained, and it rained and it fucking rained! Luckily there was a big tent-like canopy set up for the 100+ or so people to run and huddle under. When the waterworks began, we all thought the rain was going to be a simple shower, ending after a few minutes, but instead, it was relentless and lasted the entire evening. READ MORE AFTER THE JUMP BELOW

Even though the stormy night complete with tropical humidity put a damper on things, it appeared that most people, if not all had a good time. Like many there, I hadn't seen some of the people there in as much as twenty years (when I was a kid, kinda :). Fuck, that's a long time. And although the bartender stood stoic behind his portable setup in the pouring rain, I only had one drink - and not a very good drink either. I think it was the "signature" drink, something very pink with a lot of grenadine. Not really a great setting for me to drink... I mean it was an engagement party; besides, I'm not really a drinker and for this one I wanted to keep totally in control, at least of myself.

There was no lack of people to talk with. Of course I looked around at the guys that were all there. Keep in mind there were many, many people there that I didn't know or like I said, I haven't seen in a really long time. My eyes rolled as I scoped out the rainy situation for attractive, no wait...did I say attractive?  I mean HOT, sexy men and there were a few. Some were pretty young as they were friends of the young bride-to-be and some were older, polished, mature guys who looked like they should have been the CEO of a bank or something. You know the type, graying hair, sinewy bodies that were a cross between work-outs with trainers in the gym and hours spent on cardio machines. Guys that you'd think were past that horny immature stage that we all know, thankfully never ends and stays with us men well into the advanced years. Anyway, it was easy for me to engage in conversation. Very soon after I got there, a man I didn't recognize walked up to me as I chatted under the tent shielded from the sideway blowing rain. He knew my name and re-introduced himself as Pete, a guy I knew only slightly from my childhood who happened to be married to a woman who was a distant relative of the bride-to-be. Get that? He looked great and his piercing blue eyes went right through me as we stood in the people-packed area under the tent. Damn he looked good and his eyes never left mine as he told me how great I looked and how obvious it was that I was seriously into working out and taking care of my body. This was fun, and the more we talked, and stared into one another's eyes, the more I imagined about things happening that I shouldn't have imagined. That being said, our conversation ended, albeit temporarily, when someone else walked up to me with a big hug and pulled me toward them to talk. My "man" Pete and I glanced over to one another numerous times throughout the night as we were both speaking with other people. We did talk again, about 5 more times and each time we got pulled apart by others wanting to say hello or ask a question. But, I liked the game. Even if it was all in my imagination (or was it), it seemed to me that Pete liked me as much as I liked him and maybe the attraction for him was as strong as it was for me. For some reason and I could be wrong but being gay, regardless of how "out" I am has given me a huge ability to know when another guy is gay or hitting on me. Or, maybe I'm just a horny fucker and imagined it all. I'll never know... or will I?

Then there were the women! And there were tons of them there. Young, middle-aged, old, sober and drunk.  Some dressed in sexy revealing dresses that made it hard to talk to them since their tits were so big and bouncing out of there dresses that ones eyes, even mine, had a hard time not glancing at their moist rain soaked racks. Wait, let me change that. I didn't have a hard time, it was more of a difficult time. For the hard times were more about looking up and seeing Pete far away at the other side of the tent as my eyes numerous times met his and then we both quickly looked away. Back to the women. I think... no, I know that a lot of the ladies liked me. I had drunk moms hanging on to me talking about I don't know what the fuck and some beckoning me to come talk to them so they can ask me if I would date their friends or daughters. One even took cell-phone pics of me so she could text them to show here friend. She told me her friend would love me and proceeded with her sales pitch of how sexy and hot the lady was. I had one come right up to me and ask me: "why aren't you married?"  She went on and on about how amazing it is that no women had yet been able to snag me. She then went on to tell me about her daughter who lives all the way west in LA and how I should check her out on Facebook because she is surely going to tell her to check me out. She asked, "Would that be okay with you?" My response was, "Sure, why not," but my thoughts were screaming in my head and I probably should have said to everyone, "I'm gay! I like men, so unless you've got some sexy, built, hung, funny, intelligent, successful (OK, OK they got the idea) guys to introduce me to, I'm otherwise not interested. Now, where the fuck is Pete?"

All in all, it was a good time. A party can be fun when you go alone. If you're feeling good about yourself and miraculously, rain and all, I was feeling pretty confident and comfortable, it could be a fun, sexy, provocative good time - even if most of that "good sexy fun" might be the product of your horny imagination... or was it?  Pete, look me up and call me.  :)

No comments: