MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!

Hey everyone! Can't believe that it's been months since I've written a post to my blog. I really need to get back to doing this much more regularly! I guess, my life has been busy and somewhat hectic the last few months but, that's no excuse. I also started a Flickr page where I feature my photo skills or lack there of. Maybe I can link that to My Big Itch blog.  

Anyway, saw this photo while I was doing a totally unrelated Google search. I like it so much that I literally stopped short in my surfing tracks to get a better look. I am posting it here for you all to enjoy as well, but I do have one question. There are 4 people in this picture. I'll label them as 1. (Man on the left), 2. (Man second to left), 3. (Woman third from left), and 4. (Man on far right).  

My question is: Out of these 4 individuals, choose your preferred favorite that you would want to have hot, dirty sex with. I know who I'm choosing; I will tell you that later. Please take a moment and send me your choice response in a comment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#3 lol

Actually I'd have to go for #2 but none of them are really my type.