MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Hey Everybody! Here's A Video For You Too!

Damn, it's been so long since I wrote a post here in my blog... you know, My Big Itch! But something interesting happened to me tonight. I was talking to a new friend. His name is Fred. Fred and I have only been talking for a few days, since we only met last week. I will explain at a later time how and where we met. Right now, the interesting part of this is what Fred and I were discussing tonight. You see, I really don't know him well - how could I at this early juncture. But he opened up a bit about himself when he told me that he writes a blog and has been doing so for years. I told him that I do the same and haven't written an entry in forever. Talking about my blog with Fred was bittersweet. I remember how said and unhappy I was when I wrote all about Jess and all this shit we went through which ultimately led to our split. But, on the sweet side, I remember how good it felt that I had a place to vent, speak, and clear my head and although I may not have tons of followers and readers, I have enough! Trust me when I say that many of my blog readers gave me encouragement when tough times seemed unbearable and many even gave me a stiff kick in the ass, when I was feeling really way to sorry for myself, and acting pretty fucking pathetic. Once again, if any of you are reading this... thank you, thank you, thank you!

Anyway, I always say anyway as way to move into another thought; anyway, I miss writing and I really do believe that it does me a lot of good. Wow, wouldn't that be great if what I wrote also does others, or even someone, a lot of good too? Well, I'm going to start writing again. Okay, so it won't be as heavy and as tedious and as repetitious as when I wrote mostly about Jess. But, I've got a lot on my mind and plenty to say still about a lot of things that are affecting me and others.

So ready or not, here I come. But, right now I'm going to sleep. It's 2:12 a.m. and I  am beat tired. Look for me soon. I hope everyone out there who has read my blog in the past is still with me but most important, I hope you are all doing GREAT!

Oh, by the way, what do you all think about the song ALIVE from the band, Empire of the Sun? I like it alot. The sound is unique and the song just stays with me. The video, well that's another story. Not really a fan of that. Have yourself a look+listen below. Talk soon.

No comments: