MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

HOW COME NO ONE FOLLOWS ME?

I originally wanted to do this blog for me.  I thought it would be a great place to just write and say what I wanted to say specifically because no one was reading it.  I felt that the cathartic experience would be just what I needed, like writing in a private journal.  But, I feel now that I would love to have some followers, people who were reading what I was writing.  I guess I'm getting lonely out here in Blogland.  So, I add myself to other blogs as a follower in the hopes that they in return would add me and what do I get?  I get nothing.  Wait, I do have one follower named Vestige and trust me, that was a big day when he signed up.  Thanks Vestige, in my heart I will always remember you as my first.  At this rate, maybe my last too.  He commented with a simple "lol" the other day and although that really didn't satisfy my lonely blogger needs, I was glad to get it.  But how do I get more?  Or am I just too fucking boring?  Do I need to write something different?  Do I need more sex and overt photographic nudity?  Help!

2 comments:

Vestige said...

i think its cause most ppl are out to write blogs for themselves. including me. It's difficult to establish value for people that don't have a clue who you are. I've notice most bloggers have followers for 2 reason. Either their followers are friends they know in real life, or its a cute girl who posts haughty pictures of herself every once in a while.

Also, the way this blogging website is made, its difficult to look for other people that may have similarities to your interest/passions in life.

Anonymous said...

I just found your site. So give it time.