MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

MY FIRST DAY BLOGGING

Well, this is going to be interesting.   I have never blogged before.  Lately I have had this desire or maybe a need to put my life and my day-to-day occurrences down in writing.  I figure maybe doing that in the form of a blog would not only be interesting to me but interesting to others.  Maybe I can even help someone or hey, maybe I can help myself.

Sometimes my days are good and sometimes they suck.  Sometimes I am so frustrated that I wonder what I am doing wrong.  I don't know how anyone out there is going to find me, but what the hell, here I go anyway.  Am I supposed to do this once a day or as many times a day as I can?  Probably I'm supposed to do this as often as I see fit.

So, I guess I should say that I am gay.  That was easy to say, but believe me, its probably easy because I'm not saying that directly to someone standing directly in front of me.  That's an issue for me, always has been and well, even though I think I'm doing better with it, I've still got a long way to go with overcoming my fears, anxiety and insecurity with it.  Okay, okay, don't judge me yet... save that for later.  You ain't heard nothing yet!

No comments: