MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

STILL FEEL LIKE TALKING

Lets see here.  I guess I need to change my name and change the names of all the people that I will be talking about.  My friend or boyfriend or whatever he is, let me call him Jess.  My therapist who I started seeing back in December of 2009, I'll call him Paul.

Actually I have to get ready to leave here in a bit.  I have an appointment with Paul today at 1:00 pm.  I canceled him out last week (I don't think he was happy about that.  I think he really needs the money and although I'd never say that to him, thats somewhat how I feel.)

Jess is a guy I met last summer, August to be exact.  I posted an ad on Craigslist, not for sex, but for a mutual massage.  I guess that's kind of like sex, but without the hardcore element.  I went to his place over on the East Side of Manhattan.  Super cool apartment, a duplex actually.  He was nice enough, friendly and really "safe".  What I mean by that is he didn't seem threatening or dangerous or whacked out.   Don't forget, this is a hookup from Craigslist and I was going to this strangers apartment in NYC for the first time. I didn't know who the hell he is or what to expect.  Catch my drift?

Things were cool.  Jess has a great job with the government.  He's a really smart guy and has been to some really prestigious schools.  We had fun, nothing crazy, but we did eventually mess around that night.  Usually, in my head, playing with someone as soon (that same day) as you meet them most often then not, means that's going to be the last time you see them.  It was tame stuff, not even sure if we did oral, and we definitely didn't do anything more.  That's something that is not on my radar or at least hasn't been something I am comfortable with.  Long story short, I left his place that night and I got the vibe Jess liked me or at least was interested in getting to know me more and see me again.  I did something that I never do, I gave him my telephone number.  Even though bells and fireworks weren't going off in my head, I think I was ready to take a chance and at the very least get to know him.  I think I was really anxious to get to know someone!

Now you know about that first night I met Jess.  I've got to get out of here and head over to see Paul.  This should be interesting.  Hey this blogging thing is kind of cool.  Not sure what its going to do for me, but we shall see.  More to come later.

No comments: