MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

My Response To Jess's Email.

Dear Jess,

I'm glad you read the article.  Did you read the second email I also sent you?  The one where all these people wrote in and commented on one person situation?  Yes, its not exactly the same as you or you and me but it has similarities.  It was a wake up call and somewhat scary to read.  I want you to know that I'm NOT bailing on you.  I love you and I am trying not to take this personally and make this about me.  Its mostly about you but I am confused and I don't know what to do about it anymore.  I have no idea what causes it and I want you, YOU to be okay either with me or without me.  At the least, I don't want to lose your friendship over this.  I'm really concerned and it makes me quite sad.  Like I said, I am not bailing - unless you want me to.

Steve

No comments: