MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Social Networking At It's Finest.

Last night or should I say early this morning, before I went to sleep, I saw that my sister was posting online.  She made a comment which surprised me and I responded back and I think I referred to her as a wacko.  I deleted the message soon after I wrote it. thinking maybe it was inappropriate and that she might not "get it" or appreciate it.  That's why I can't be sure of what words I used.  Too late, she read it.  I was being playful and having fun with her.  At least I thought I was.  But I set her off!

That started her on a 8 message tirade that got out of control.  Here is one of the last messages she sent me that I received when I woke up this morning.  Nice, don't you think?  It's not easy being me! (I didn't edit the message at all.  I wanted to cut and paste it here in my blog in the exact way I received it - grammar errors and all.  Am I wrong or does it sound like the rantings of a lunatic!  Nice family, I've got a wonderful support base, don't you think?
Steve Again you re in you dumb and i mean dumb fantasy world. you already stooped low and then some. I could hurt you deeply with very few words but i feel sorry for you we ll do. meds is the answer for skitso such s your dumb ass self.Stay in the gym thats where you belong. the truth hurts and no one wnts to deal with you.SICKKO you need help and no one even cres enough to help you. Think about it. You bud are in denile nd hve mjor issues we ALL know it. [outside of the family] you live dull existence and I used to feel sorry for your dull and single [ good reason] and self centered life. Enjoy it youv'e' earned it.

No comments: