MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Waiting For Jess In His Apartment

It's almost 7:00 pm and I'm sitting alone in Jess's apartment waiting for him to get home (he gave me a key a while back). Not feeling great as I mentioned in my earlier post but as always, looking forward to seeing him. I have absolutely no clue as to what his mood will be and if he will be happy or not to see me. Time will tell. Since I am bored hanging out here waiting, I cleaned up a bit around this place. It's ok, I think, especially since he spent hours helping me clean my messy place last Saturday. Jess has been mentioning to me a few times already about how difficult it is to be in a relationship with him. He never used to say that. Is this a breakthrough for him... probably not!

I just got a text from him 20 seconds ago. He said he is on his way home and should be here at 7:30 pm and he's looking forward to seeing me. That's a good thing!

No comments: