MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's A Beautiful Day In NYC. The Sun Has Finally Come Out, But Rain Could Be On The Way!

It's a beautiful sunny day in NYC. I spoke with Jess today. He sent me three texts this morning, not including the two that he sent me late last night. He said he was really concerned and worried and needed to hear from me. Although I am upset and sad, I can't play games and I won't make him worry unnecessarily out of spite. I called him on the phone. He answered. We had a good conversation. I think if I had a dollar for every time he told me he loved me, I'd have enough money for a steak dinner.

We talked for over 30 minutes, if not longer. He said he misses me (I haven't seen him since Sunday). Long story short, I am going over to his place to see him tonight. I will let you all know how it goes.

In short, the bottom line is this. I fucking can't wait to see him. I love Jess!

No comments: