MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

It Was A Difficult And Emotional Weekend! Some Progress To Report About Jess And I.

Sorry I haven't written in a few days (since last Thursday). Needless to say, it was a really rough weekend. Things with Jess and I are creeping along. I haven't seen him but have spoken to him on the telephone twice. The first call as discussed in my blog last Thursday was "nice enough" but definitely we are damaged. The second call which took place on Saturday was tough. Jess was harsh and tough but I was waiting for that "real Jess" to kick in.  Regardless, we have made some progress. Although he is not ready to see me, he and I are in frequent email and text message contact. We communicate with each other that way at least a few times a day. I am happy for that.

A Ray of Sunlight and Hope Regarding Jess


I will write a longer blog entry and fill you all in on the details later today. Stay with me people! I love knowing you are out there and please, please, please, continue responding to my POLLS and continue with your comments.

No comments: