MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Have A Question Or Two! Can Someone Honestly Answer This?

I think I already know the answer to this, but maybe someone who isn't so close to Jess as I am can clearly answer this for me again.
  • Why does Jess still want to communicate with me? If he was really finished with me and doesn't care about me anymore, then WHY DOES HE STILL CALL ME, TEXT ME AND EMAIL ME but tells me that he is angry for what I did and isn't yet ready to see me?
  • Why does Jess (or should I say, why did Jess, he stopped as of Sunday, after our Sunday night telephone call when I told him that I wasn't going to contact him again) care about me and my dad? He wrote me everyday, numerous times telling me that he was worried and concerned about my dad and about ME?
  • When I told Jess that I was not going to call him anymore or email him, he kind of smirked and said, "okay, that will last three days before you write or contact me again."  I get that! My past actions have proven that I need him and can't get over him. But, why doesn't he just totally move on?
I love Jess, and want him in my life. I honesty feel that Jess cares about me. I don't know how much he does but I feel it, I feel something in him cares about me. I am NOT going to call him or write. Is this the right thing to do?

Does Jess really feel in his mind that I did such a terrible thing that night (yell at him and come to his apartment and take back the stuff I gave him and empty the closet shelf that I organized - keep in mind, the very next day, I spent twice as much and re-bought him all new things to replace what I took back, broke, etc. I even got him a few more things just to let him know how sorry I was!) that he really, truly and sincerely needs time (its been over 4 weeks) to get past it or to finish punishing me?

No comments: