MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Some Thoughts On Jess

Jess and I spoke on the telephone last night. He called me to say hello. We spoke for an hour almost and it was fantastic hearing his voice and speaking with him. It has been two weeks since the "incident" and since Jess and I have seen one another. He tells me that he cares about me and wants me in his life for a very long time. He tells me that he is not ready to see me yet, but he emails me and sometimes even texts me at least once, maybe a few times a day. I won't give up on Jess. I love him. I don't care what anyone tells me. It is too easy to give up. I know Jess has his issues and so do I... so do you all for that matter. It is the easy way out to give up on someone you love so much. I refuse to do that. Jess has never told me to give up and go away. Never, and I won't unless he one day does.

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do.
 But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

Everyone who has read or is reading my blog has been awesome and supportive. I appreciate that. I know that most intelligent people know that life and relationships are not easy, they require a lot of work, effort and yes even sadness and tears. I value Jess and most of you have known that since day one of reading my blog. I would however like to tell Drew, that his harsh words and insulting comments don't effect me at all. They only thing they do is clearly show the kind of person he is. I wish him the best of luck and hope he finds what he is looking for.

1 comment:

drew said...

I am sorry if you see my post as being harsh. I am just trying to be honest. I see things in black and white and you are clouded by emotion. I totally understand where you are coming from but you have to understand where I am coming from. My comments are not aimed at hurting you but to try to force you to use some reason. I read a quote and I think it applies to your situation. "A painful ending is better than endless pain"