MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Monday, July 5, 2010

Super Hot Heat Wave With 100 Degree Temps In NYC

Today was hot as hell in NYC. The temperatures have been in the 90's for the last 4 or more days, but today extended the heat wave into blistering 98 degrees and higher. The humidity was cranked up high and the streets were even a bit quieter not only because of the July 4th extended weekend but because it was too fucking hot to be out.  Except me, I was out all day. Was at a pool the other day and got enough sunburn to last me for a bit so decided to just hang out outside and walk the city. Believe it or not it was so hot that it was almost fun. Here are some pictures that I took at the Union Square Marketplace in Union Square on 14th Street. Damn it was hot! But I think the pics, taken with my iPhone came out pretty nice.

No comments: