MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mary Finally Tells Me What It Was That Jess Said That Led Her To Believe That He Is Having A Change Of Heart...

Mary originally didn't want to say anything to me (see earlier blog below) except that she felt that Jess was beginning to soften and that she truly believed that he would eventually reach out to me.

But tonight Mary told me what exactly it was that Jess said to her in an instant message last week that made her come to this conclusion. Among other (minor, less important) things, Mary told me that Jess said to her (in an unprovoked instant message where he initiated the conversation) that "sometimes I think that I want to have Steve back in my life".  That was it, but, it makes me feel hopeful!

I love you Jess!  Forever!

No comments: