MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Seven Weeks Ago Today :-( Here Are Some More Pictures I Took Today.

Here are a few more pictures that I took with my new camera. So what do you think? Do I have potential?  All pictures are taken in and around NYC, my city! By the way, I still haven't seen or communicated with Jess yet. But, I am not giving up on him. Even though he doesn't respond to me, I sometimes drop him an email and let him know what's going on with me. I don't however, call him on the phone or text him anymore. Haven't done that in a month. For those of you who are into dates and counting, Jess and I haven't communicated or seen one another since July 21st. Seven weeks ago today! It fucking seems like forever ago. But in reality it has been almost 6 weeks. I don't want him to forget me! I love you Jess! Forever!

No comments: