MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fran Drescher & Peter Marc Jacobson

Regardless of what anyone thinks, I have always liked Fran Drescher. To this day I still like watching "The Nanny" reruns on Nic at Nite. Call me stupid but mindless comedy and laugher makes me feel good!

Oprah Winfrey will be interviewing her on Friday. The show will feature Drescher and her ex-husband, Peter Marc Jacobson. They collaborated on "The Nanny" the CBC sitcom that is her biggest hit.

They have an intriguing story to share. They were married in 1978, a union that lasted 21 years.  After the divorce, he revealed to her that he is gay. Today, they remain the best of friends, and they have campaigned together for gay rights. Good for you guy! I love seeing how love and respect wins out over differences!


No comments: