MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mark Update

So I saw Mark last on Saturday night. It was the third time we had hung out. I was sick on Tuesday through today. Didn't even leave my place. I think I may have texted Mark once or twice and he responded with a basic text to both, albeit a day later. Thats fine, in my mind I need to move super slow. Not even sure if anything is there. He's a lawyer and he stresses out a lot about work. We spend a lot of time talking about things he isn't happy with at his job. I want to be there for him but I don't want to make the same mistake again and get swallowed up by someone else's life to the point where mine doesn't matter. I was going to chill and sit back and let him call me if and when he felt like it. No pressure from me. I didn't and don't want to play any games this time around. But I don't want to run after anyone either.

He called me today at five o'clock. He told me how crazy his week was. We spend 45 minutes on the phone. He got another call and said he'd call me back. I figured "no sweat". He called me back and we spoke for another 30 minutes. I like this guy a lot. He is smart, motivated, intelligent, hard working, success oriented and I am way attracted to him. So when he asked me if we were going to see each other this weekend, I didn't have to think about it. I left it as Saturday night is cool but lets be in touch prior to it. I miss my friend Jess more than anything in the world, but Mark makes me forget about him when I'm with him. There can be life after Jess! Thanks Mark for coming into my life.


No comments: