MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm Back -- At Least I Think I'm Back

I just signed on to my blog for the first time in over three months. I expected the 26 or so follower's to all be gone.  To my surprise they (you) are all still here. Not sure if thats because staying put and doing nothing is easier then taking the 4 minutes to unsubscribe. Nonetheless, I am glad to see you all still here.

Things are going okay. I'm doing the best I can. Some days are good and some days are sad. . .  I mean bad. Yeah, I can cry when I'm alone at the drop of a hat. I miss Jess a tremendous amount - I miss his friendship and his love and his warmth. I can't begin to understand how he can ignore me and not care about me and not think of me. Anyway, I'm thinking about starting to blog again.  It might be a bumpy ride.  Are you ready for it?

No comments: