MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Feeling Okay In The NYC Heat! Watch This Video If You Want A Good Cry!


Fuck, it's hot out! It's around 95 degrees and humid as a wet towel in NYC today. Tomorrow is supposed to be worse (or depending on your perspective, better). My birthday was good. I had a really nice time. Facebook was a real bonus - I love it. My phone was beeping all day with Facebook comments. It was fun... it was nice... it made me feel good, no great! I had dinner with a few friends at night. All in all - a very good day. I have also been back at the gym. I try to get there 5 times a week, sometimes 4. I am having bouts of feeling good about myself. I love the new people I am meeting and the friends that they are slowly becoming (I've always moved slow with that). That's all I have to say right now but I will say more later. I think I'm gonna head to one of my "new" bars tonight. I tell my one friend that I really like it there even if it is sleazy and the people are there for only one thing. I don't care - I love the attention, the compliments, the people who come up to me and tell me that I'm hot or sexy and built. I like that okay? So, of course its not a healthy way to be to "get off" on the attention given from others, but I realize that and have kept it all in the proper perspective. It's what feels good and what I like for RIGHT NOW. Of course, I'm not going to meet the love of my life there - but isn't it better to be there and feeling good about yourself then not? I also found another bar that I like on the east side of town. I went there with Jess just once. I went back again to it a week or so ago and had a really nice time. The DJ took a liking to me. That was cool. It made me feel like I belonged. So, I will add that to my list as the third new bar that I like. Gotta run for now. I will write more later. Waiting still on the report regarding my mom's recent surgery. I saw her yesterday (with my dad). They both look great. She look so good - things just have to go well!  Check out this video that I just saw on Facebook. It's from the Korean TV show, Korea's Got Talent. I guarantee you that it will make you cry. We are all special. We all want and need love.

No comments: