MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Tim Tebow Vs. Mark Sanchez: Who Do You Think Is Hotter?


Here's an interesting article I recently found discussing who is the hotter NY Jet QB's. Is it Tim Tebow or Mark Sanchez? Lets see... I have to think for a few minutes. After personally not being able to decide, I figured I needed to look further at their pictures. Sanchez is definitely hot. He's got a great body, some hair on his chest and a really cute, masculine face. But Tebow blows my shoes and socks off.  He's beefy but in a really built, even ripped kind of way. Just the touch of his body would make me explode. Look at that hair trail from his belly down. I can only imagine the thick thatch of masculine dark fur that lies below his waist. After you have checked out every square inch of this photo, tell me if you don't agree that Tim Tebow is the sexiest and most perfect man in the NFL. If you're still not sure, then read the article below for additional help with making the "hard" choice! I want to hear from you all! Let me know who you like and who you choose as the hotter between the two hot QB studs.

Admittedly, it’s a tough decision, but one that clearly must be made if the Earth is going to continue to spin.
That said, The Specktator has compiled a list of physical stats and questions to ask yourself before choosing between these über-fit, virtually chest-hairless athletes.
Mark SanchezAge: 25
Height: 6’2″
Weight: 225
*Arm span 33½”
*Hand span of 10½”
Tim TebowAge: 24
Height: 6’3″
Weight: 236
*Arm span 31¾”
*Hand span of 10¼”
* Important stats to consider if you enjoy cuddling and hand holding
=====
Still can’t decide which “hunky Jets QB” (People.com’s words not mine) you’d pick? Ask yourself:
• Do you prefer curly or straight hair on your man?
• Would you rather your guy to wear rubber bracelets commemorating children who have died from cancer, the U.S. Marine Corps and God or a necklace that looks like it was purchased in a Native American gift shop?
• Do you like perky or flat nipples on a fella?
• Would you want your beloved to be pure as the driven snow or give the old quarterback sack to 17-year-olds and Victoria’s Secret models?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While both are hot and sexy (if you exclude what you know about them) the most important and relevant question is:
Do you prefer a top or a bottom?

JamTheCat said...

Neither one really gets me going all that much, but if I had to choose, I'd go for Tim just because of his "Tebowing" nonsense and non-stop "Thank you Jesus-ing".