MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Breakups Are Sad As Hell, I Can Relate To This One, Kinda!

It's morning, I couldn't sleep much.  I took an ambien to get to bed and it gave me 4 hours sleep, it usually or is supposed to give me 7 hours.  I logged onto the Internet and the first thing I see and read is an article about Melissa Etheridge and her wife Tammy Lynn Michaels.  Melissa says that the split between them was "as mutual as those things can be."

Tammy has posted something much different on her blog, mentioning that she was "blindsided."  She writes:

"I am missing a piece of me that is so large.
The absence of which makes me cripple...
I walk around half of what I used to be, maybe less
Blinded, blindsided, one side blind, one eye blind
I can see very little beyond the half of me bleeding
the inside of me pouring outside."

I can relate, Tammy.  So sad!!!

No comments: