MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thanks Everyone!

I just added a Music Player to my blog. I hope you like it. I have been trying to make my blog look better. Not sure if I am improving it or perhaps making it worse.I have seen so many cool, slick, professional blogs and I want mine to that have that similar look, that edge, that something!

Anyway, if you feel that the music player is unnecessary, or annoying or if you just don't like my selection of songs (I will change them periodically) then let me know and I'll consider removing it.

Maybe I shouldn't care what people think, I mean, after all, this is my damn blog. But, I do care, very much! Maybe that's another one of my problems.

Oh, and thanks to all who have joined as "followers". I appreciate your interest in what I have to say.

No comments: