MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

This Song Is Dedicated To Jess.

Holly Starr - I Love You Anyway



I Love You Anyway - Lyrics

I don’t got much to say but that I love you anyway
We all have those times in our lives
When we really wanna believe the lies
It really hurt me when you thought I wasn’t perfect
But I’m sorry I can’t give you everything
Just because your life’s not like mine
Doesn't mean I have more than you, more than you
But I love you anyway, anyway
I love you anyway
I love you anyway
I will remember all the times we shared together
And I will remember all the tears that fell from my eyes
Seventy minutes on the phone is a long time
But God has a reason for you to be in my life
There will be times I remember the things that you did to me
But I will move on and leave that for my history

No comments: