MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Have Not Heard From Jess Since Sunday Night! He Didn't Respond To My Email, Yet!

This is crazy! One step forward and two steps back. Maybe I am making something out of nothing, but... Jess never wrote me last night. I didn't hear from him at all after I sent him that long email (actually the second email).

Perhaps Jess is:
  • Busy,
  • Maybe he never got or read my email or voice message from Friday night and just heard it and doesn't want to speak to me as I originally thought he might feel (before I got the two emails from him Saturday and Sunday night).
  • Perhaps he hasn't read my email yet, but I doubt that.
Oh well, I am not going to spin out of control! I am not going to spin out of control! I am not going to spin out of control! I am not going to spin out of control! I am not going to spin out of control! I am not going to spin out of control! I am not going to spin out of control! I am not going to spin out of control! I am not going to spin out of control!

No comments: