MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

One World Trade Center - Rising Up Again And Looking Great!

Hi everyone. Once again, last night I took my camera in hand and decided to take more photos. I went downtown to Lower Manhattan where the new One World Trade Center (and all the other associated buildings) are being built/rebuilt. It was a warm, hot, sticky, humid, summer night here in NYC. I love it! That's the way summer is supposed to be. I love living here (born and raised in the NYC area) and couldn't think of living anywhere else. 

Anyway, here are some of better pictures I shot of the new One World Trade Center as it is rising up out of the ground and into the magnificent skyline of Lower Manhattan. It's still got a long way to go! 

Some of you have told me that you like seeing my photographs and want to see more. Since I love taking pictures, there will always be plenty to see. Hope you like these.









No comments: