MY STAT COUNTER

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fooled Me Again

Funny how when you go to a friends home for dinner the first time and you meet their significant other for the first time and you are :

1.  Friendly
2.  Prompt (arrived on-time), and polite (even brought a small gift)
3.  Well groomed
4.  Charming and personable
5.  Complimentary
6.  Funny without being obnoxious
7.  A gracious guest

... and you had a great time and think that the two of them did also and you warmly hug and say goodbye and then NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN. Yes, I even sent a text message or two to my friend telling him why haven't I heard from you? And the response is that I will call you later and he never does. Funny how that kind of a situation hurts like fucking hell and makes me feel so horrible that I want to crawl under a rock because my self-esteem once again gets knocked below healthy, normal levels. What the fuck is wrong with me? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!!

No comments: